For ten glorious days in February and March, you can explore the unique and exciting Denver culinary scene as the annual Denver Restaurant Week returns. The event has evolved since it began 15 years ago with 83 restaurants participating. This year, the lineup will feature 238 eating spots spanning just about any culinary style you can imagine.
To be sure, with such a stout roster of restaurants taking part, considering your options for taking advantage of Denver Restaurant Week can be overwhelming. No need to worry though, there is plenty of information available to help you navigate your way through your many choices. Know what to expect and have all the information you need to plan your week by reading this our compiled list of top things to know about this event.
DENVER RESTAURANT WEEK:
- Restaurant Week takes place February 22nd-March 3rd.
- Participating restaurants offer multi-course meals priced at $25, $35, or $45 per person. Your price point is up to you. Drink pairings can be added for an additional price.
- Since menus are specially priced during Restaurant Week, many people like to try Denver’s pricier spots during this period.
- Reservations requested. Restaurant week is popular. That means that you’ll need to make your reservations early to make sure you get the restaurants you want. Be flexible and don’t be afraid to try early or late times. All participating restaurants take part for the full ten days so you should be able to get a spot at your favorites.
- Stay up to date by keeping an eye on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Menus are available online through the Restaurant Week section of the Denver.org website. The website provides the ability to search by cuisine style as well as view a full list of all the participating restaurants. Listings include a description of the food and restaurant as well as the pricing offered and what the menu will include.
- There are a variety of ways to make reservations. The Denver.org website offers links to each restaurant as well as contact information. You may also be able to make your reservations through the popular Open Table website or app.
- Besides the great food, one of the reasons that Restaurant Week is so popular is the bargains you can find.
- Your servers are working extra hard to make your Restaurant Week experience all it can be. Be sure to keep this in mind when offering gratuities.
Whether you are a real foodie or someone who likes to take advantage of a good thing, Denver Restaurant will offer you remarkable meals at incredible prices. Be sure to make the most of all this special week has to offer. Just remember, be flexible, be open-minded, and be daring enough to try something new!